The Pickens County Government will hold its monthly commissioner’s meeting this Thursday, November 29, 2012.
The meeting will be held at the Pickens County Administration Building, 1266 East Church Street, Jasper.
The meeting will begin at 4:00 P.M.
See agenda below.COMMISSIONER’S MEETING
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012
4:00 P.M. – CONFERENCE ROOM – STE. 168
A G E N D A
I. Call the meeting to order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Amendments to Agenda
II. Approve Minutes from October 25, 2012 Meeting
III. Reports from Committees and Departments
1. Gerry Nechvatal – Director of Economic Development
IV. Consent Agenda
1. Signed Proclamation declaring November 4, 2012 as “RETIRED EDUCATORS DAY” in Pickens County.
2. Closed SPLOST Account (2003) at Community Bank.
3. Signed Proclamation declaring November 2012 as NATIONAL HOME CARE MONTH in Pickens County.
4. Signed Agreement for Engineering Services between G. Ben Turnipseed Engineers and Pickens County for water system improvements.
V. Old Business
VI. New Business
1. Budget Amendment