Article submitted by Dr. Bob Allen:Matt 21:22 “and all things what-so-ever you shell ask in prayer believing, you shell receive”.
· Time to think about Jesus for our every need.
· Do you need healing today in your body, soul, or spirit?
· Every person that ever came to Jesus, He healed them.
· Question: what can you believe for today?
· Jesus said, “Where two of you agree as touching anything, it will be done of my Father which is in heaven.”
· Come on let’s do it today. I am with you. Let’s believe together for your need.
What is your need? The word says, Our God supplies everything that pertains to life, and Godliness. That’s everything. Can he do it? The next time you eat an apple, study the seed. The DNA is in that tiny seed and the architectural work is there to produce a magnificent apple tree that will feed your family, and if managed correctly, can produce an orchard for income.
Jesus said,” my word is spirit and it is life.” Think about it. The DNA is in that word to bring the spirit and the very life of God in to your life. Let’s do it today! Now!”
In order to cash in on all of this, you must get to know Jesus so well that you can trust everything He says.
I could give you a great faith teaching here that I have worked on for forty two years, but I find that this short version works just as well, here it is:
Get to know God, and you will love Him. Learn to trust and believe everything He says, and then practice obedience.
Psalm 40:7 ”then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me.”
· How well do you know “the book”? How much time have you put into it?
Psalms107:20, “He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”
· What kind of healing do you need today? How are you doing? What is your need and what will you believe The Lord for?
John15:7 Jesus said, “If ye abide in me and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.”If you are not abiding in Him and His words are not abiding in you, you’re coming up short.
· You must get to know His will, and abide in it to get His benefits.
First Jn, 5:14 can be life changing for you. John said, “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us”. You must learn His will.
15 “And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him”. Again I say, learn His will.
I find, that everybody has a Bible, everybody knows it is true, but nobody believes it.
Psalms 12:6 “The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times”. You should make an effort to own these words for yourself; put them in the pocket of your heart.
119:89 “forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.”
· Finally, we have something that we can stand on.
Matt 24:25 Jesus said, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my word will never pass away”.
119:105 “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”
John 15:3 “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you”. Has the Word of God washed your mind?
Ps119:11 “Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee”. Question: Is your life cleaned up yet? If so, the word will keep you clean.
The psalmist says God’s words are pure words, purified, and settled in heaven. A lamp that lights our path along the way, and if you hide them in your heart, you will not sin. I know that you don’t want to sin, and the word will help block sin from entering your heart.
Isaiah 40:8 “The grass withers, the flower fades: but the word of our God shall stand forever.”
Isaiah55:11, “So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it”.
· Today God’s word is coming to you.
· Let the word work fully in your life.
· The Lord wants’ to accomplish in you His perfect will for your life. Father God wants’ to prosper you, and give you rest and peace today.
“More to come on the word of God”